NOVA - Budget Evolved
Bitfenix Nova delivers style, performance and silence at an incredibly competitive price. Whether you plan to build a basic office, home or gaming system, Novas simplistic design, aluminum badge, color options and optional window side panel mean it will blend in perfectly. Long air vents running along the sides of its front, hidden behind sleek mesh strips, provide plenty of airflow to cool the system. And as a result allowed us to keep Novas Top and Front panel completely closed to block fan-noise from escaping the enclosure, and dust from building up inside.
|Noise Shielded |
To seal fan noise inside the chassis, we developed a closed front panel for NOVA. Concealed behind a our signature mesh strips running along the sides of the front panel, lie a series of 134 air vents, that let fresh air stream into the case effortlessly. Thanks to this noise-shield design of a raised, closed front panel with side vents, NOVA is capable of keeping even powerful components supplied with the airflow required to keep them cooled adequately, all the while confining the fan-noise to the interior of the chassis.
| ||Cool Breeze |
NOVA offers a dual 120mm fan intake in the front, and a single 120mm exhaust in the rear, which when fully equipped results in excellent cooling performance, and a net positive air pressure inside the chassis, greatly reducing the buildup of dust. The frontal fan vents are positioned to channel fresh air directly over the storage drives, and onto the GPU and CPU, while the rear fan vent is positioned right above the CPU and supports even high-performance closed water-cooling systems.
|Black & white |
NOVA is available in pitch black and pure white to match your environment and perfectly blend in - whether you plan a stealthy, dark, classy build or a modern, clean, pure looking white system.
| ||Nothing to hide |
While purists probably opt for the solid steel side panel version of NOVA to create a completely closed, monolithic build, we create d an optional window side panel to let you and others have a look at all the nice parts, while conveniently hiding the less interesting and appeasing looking ones. Combined with color matched components and LED fans and light strips NOVAs large window allows you to create a truly unique and impressive looking system.
|Storage aplenty |
NOVA supports up to four full size 3.5" hard drives, two 2.5" compact hard drives or SSDs and features a full size 5.25" optical disc drive slot. More than enough for a brand new build, and plenty of space to migrate over older drives from an existing system.
| ||Front Panel Interface |
The angled front panel Interface of NOVA makes it easy to reach and use whether its on the floor, raised, or even standing on your desk. The large round power button is easy to find without even looking, while the reset button is purposely kept small and at the side of the panel. Two High Definition audio ports let you quickly connect a headset for a Skype call or to listen to your favorite music.
|Dust proof |
To prevent dust from building up inside your power supply, causing its fan to spin at unnecessarily high speeds or even overheat and shut down, NOVA comes bundled with a dust filter you can quickly rinse and slide back. This not only reduces noise, but increases the lifetime of your power supply and keeps your system running reliably for years on-end.
| ||Assembly in 1-2-3 |
All the mainboard stand-offs come pre-installed, cutting down the time and effort of installing a system inside NOVA significantly.
|High Performance Cooling |
NOVA supports High Performance 120mm closed loop water coolers and CPU Heatsinks with a height of up to 160mm. And thanks to a large cut-out on the mainboard tray, installing optional metal brackets to support the additional weight of performance coolers is as easy as sliding off the rear side-panel to access the mainboards backside.
| ||Gaming Powerhouse |
With 7 expansion slots and a supported graphics card height of over 140mm, NOVA is ready for modern GPUs with a raised PCBs and larger, quieter heatsinks that extend beyond the traditional 110mm expansion card height.
Merchandise sold by DirectCanada.com carries a limited 15-day customer satisfaction policy and a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by DirectCanada.com for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be
refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, headsets, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, opened software (retail box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games) , printers, printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances, handhelds, special order computers and special order items, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- UNOPENED merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled "No Returns" or similar language) can be returned within 15-days under our customer satisfaction policy for a full refund, based on the current market
price of the product, if the current market price is lower.
- OPENED merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. OPENED merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day customer satisfaction policy and will be
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials, or the RMA will be rejected.
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to
be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. DirectCanada.com reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
Prices, specification and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to verify the accuracy of the product information posted, DirectCanada.com is not responsible typographical and/or photographic errors.
DirectCanada.com reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.